An Autoresponder series is a set of emails that will automatically be sent out based on a pre-defined time interval. You can set up a single email or multiple emails series to keep your customers engaged with your brand.
To set up your automated series:
1. On the Messages screen, under Email Automation select click Create One.
2. Next you will have to create a name for your Autoresponder series and select which email list will receive the emails. You also have the option of choosing whether to send the series to email contacts that are currently on the list.
3. Next select the frequency of when the emails will be sent.
You choose between days, weeks and hours. This mean that once they sign up for your list you can choose whether they will receive an email 2 hours later or 2 days later. Please note if you choose 0 it means you want to send the email immediately.
4. You will then create an email as they would normally do within the editor (or HTML by clicking Create Email. You can find a tutorial for the VR Editor here.
5. Once you have finished creating your email you will have the option to add another email to the series. There is no limit to the number of emails that you can add to a series.
6. You’ll go through the same sequence of selecting the interval and then creating the email. They also have the option of adding another email after this one is created.
7. Once your emails are ready you can click the Activate button beside each series. This means that your email series is now active for anyone who signs up for your email list.
If you would like to see reporting on your Autoresponder series please do the following:
*Please note this feature is for Pro users only. If you would like this feature please upgrade your account.