Now that you’ve selected the template you want to use, you can add your content. And we've made that a snap! Templates are pre-set with images and text blocks, but you can easily make changes to fit your needs. How? Just drag and drop! Grab one of the content blocks from the left menu with your mouse and drag to the template on the right. You can now drop the block anywhere you like; it will drop where you see the black Drop it here bar appear. If you want to reposition it, just click and drag the block where you want it. You can delete any blocks you don't want by mousing over the content block and clicking Delete in the top right corner. You may still see space on the editing page, but click the Preview button to see how it will really look.
Once your template is set up how you want it, mouse over a block and you'll see a click to edit icon appear. Clicking will now allow you to edit the block using the menus to the left. The blocks will adjust to fit the content you add, or if you're adding an image, we'll resize it to fit the block and your email.
- Editing a text block, you'll see the settings menu at the top, where you'll find options to change the font, add bullets, links or images. An additonial menu on the left has border, block, and container options.
- Editing an image block, you'll see the image settings menu to the left and can upload your image.
- Social Share will allow your readers to share your email on their social accounts, bringing you a bigger audience. There is nothing to edit for this one, your readers will use their own social accounts to share your email.
- Follow Us - Select from different button shapes and colors for the social networks you have accounts on. This will let you readers follow you on those networks. Click on the +Add dropdown and select the social networks you want to add in your email, then add the URL for your page in the box. It's really important to add your URL otherwise your buttons won't work. We'll automatically add the correct icons in the content block. You can then change the alignment under the settings style tab on the left.
- Button Builder - Easily add a call to action button in your email. Just drag the button option to your email and then customize what it says, the size and the color
- Image group - Add two images side-by-side to showcase products or services.
- Divider - Add a line between Content Blocks. Select color and thickness of the line and add space above or below it
The content block will adjust to the amount of text you include or the images you add, you won't need to resize anything.
To remove any block, including the ones we've already added, just mouse over the content block and click Delete in the upper right hand corner.
After you've made your edits, the changes will automatically be saved!