We don't typically resubscribe list members since an unsubscribe reflects a recipient's desire to stop receiving email. Our policies and CAN-SPAM legislation require that we honor all unsubscribe requests. We do understand that accidents happen and we're happy to resubscribe any list members who didn't intend to unsubscribe.
If someone accidentally unsubscribed, you can use any opt-in form in your account to trigger a resubscribe request to an individual contact on your list. Once the recipient clicks the link in the email, they will be resubscribed to your account.
1. Log in to your account
2. Click on Lists | Opt-In Forms
3. Click on the name of any of the forms in your account
4. Click the Opt-In Preview on the right
5. Enter the email address of the person to send a resubscribe request and click Join Now
6. This will result in a message saying your current mail status is unsubscribed; click the link to update the subscribers profile
The subscriber will receive an email asking them to confirm their subscription. When they click the link in this email, they will once again be mailable on your list.